Hey girls
so in the Summer and I KNOW we are NO WHERE near the Summer I am going to visit my grandmother who has Lupus.I think that's how you spell it. After we might go to Disney world which I have never been to, I was going to go when I was younger but then my little brother came along and every time I asked my mom my mom said "let's wait until your little brother is bigger, that way he can enjoy it!" Well she said that we will try to squeeze in AG place!!! I hope it happens, I've never been to AG place. Anyways I am going to Denmark after as every Summer, and I am bringing one doll so who should it be??
~Bella (Isabelle)
~Mia
~Julie
~Kanani IF she ever arrives because I am not very patient.
~Felicity as a reminder of my mother since she won't come, as always
my poll is at the bottom of the page, technically
~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews