Hey gals I know I said I was taking a break from blogging but on Ceara's blog http://cearadancer.blogspot.com/ Arianna from likeastar27.blogspot.com has made up her Random blogger award. And is tagging anyone who wants it. So I'm doing it and here are the rules.
1.You have to include the picture below
 
 2. You have to post 6 random things about your self. (Please see below.)
1. My favourite movie is "The Goonies"
2. I really want to go to Israel someday.
3. My dream job is to be a teacher.
4. Today in school when we ate snack I ate like 15 tomatoes.
5. I have no idea what FYI (in text talk) means.
6. I think I'm a good photographer (which I'm not).
  You have to take this award below if you agree with it which I do yay!

 Enjoy!
~Caelen12
P.S. I know on the Woody and Buzz picture, on small printing on the top it says  that I'm not on team Edward or Jacob and I said I like the Twilight saga series but I'm not really on any team I'm still choosing. :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews