''Uh" sighed Bella I'm so bored. "Your not the only one" Mia,Julie and Felicity all said at the same time and giggled.
  "Did you guys hear about Ivy Suzetta our arch enemy she's going out with Blake"!said Bella. "I mean come on, Bella we are in the 4rth grade Ivy is WAY to young to be dating and Blake Josh  do the math,Bella how can a MONSTER like Ivy be dating such a nice guy like Blake"? asked Julie. ''Well" said Bella ''well I've been thinking of that for a LONG time now so I made up a list do you wanna see it?'' asked Bella? ''OK'' said Julie.
1. They both are rich
2. Everyone knows that Ivy (Posion Ivy) and Blake have quite a few things in common
3. The most OBVIOUS answer Ivy is just pretending to be nice''
Julie read aloud.
AT THE  SCHOOL CAFETERIA ...................
  "I hate listening to Ivy gloat about tales of her and her boy friend Blake that probably weren't even true." said Bella
"Hey guys I'm gonna go get a refill". said Julie
TO BE CONTINUED.............
I will be doing Bring it on posts every Wednesday day until the last part.So check back on January 19th for part 2
~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews