Hey girls
so I would like to give out thank-yous today!
1.Thank-you to Liz from www.americangirlfan.com for sending me my Christmas card it got here today!Which is a miracle because it was sent January 3rd and for something to come from America to come that fast that is a miracle to me!! :) It's the one of the BEST cards I've EVER received! 8D
2. Thank-you to The Crazy Doll Lady for becoming my 21st follower  I'm so happy!
3. Thank-you to Miranda for becoming my 15th follower because as I've said in a few posts 15 followers was kinda the half way mark to 21 followers.Also thank-you to Julie for becoming my 20th follower so that's one less then 21.
4. Thank-you to Gabby for becoming my 1rst follower!!!!
5. Thank-you to everyone whether your a follower,a viewer or even if you commented and your not a follower. And yes I know this is like an blogaversary post but that's OK.
  Also I put I would like to know if you have a ISU (inner star u)  account I would like to know because I got the book A Fork in  The Trail

 







And it came with this bookmark for ISU and I don't really like the ISU accounts so comment in this post saying that you would like to enter. If you don't have a ISU and you commented saying you would like to enter your name will be drawn from a hat and this winner will get the book mark and remember you must have your parent's permission to enter.The deadline is Sunday and I will announce the winner Monday.It has not been used and you can play on ISU for 14 days as I've been told.If nobody enter which I hope will not happen I will keep it and put in a post I'll say that the first person to email me will win it.
~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews