In a previous post, I lemented about the annoying things in the world. Well, I'm ready to do it again. There is still tons of shenanigans in the world. (Or as my girl Natasha from THE YBF, says "FOOLEYWANG") There is still a bunch of crap that is going on in the world and we haven't mastered teleporting, their is still pickle juice, nickles, gypsy moths, war and John Mayer...oh the travesties of the modern world.

1.) TESTS:
Now, that I'm in a new accedemic setting, tests have taken an entire new form. One of malace and insecurity. I being the free, feminist, hippie that I am...ABSOLUTAMENTE hates taking tests of any kind. So I don't read periodicals with quizzes(Cosmopolitan, Seventeen...etc.) in them and I stress massively whenever it's time to take a test.


2.) Random Whores Posing As Liberated Feminists...And Recieving Fame:
Perhaps this is just a Kardashian thing, but I really hate the idea of them. It's so hard to gain respect as a woman. People always expect you to reduce yourself to your body or ticks. Being a liberated feminist and living as such is totally different than conforming to mainstreams perception of what you should be.



 3.) CHANEL IMAN: AS A LINGERIE MODEL:
She's an amazing runway model, but seriously...she doesn't have the main assets that are required for lingerie. I'm sorry. Perhaps she should put on weight...but lingerie is to highlight T&A...Just look at the photo. I think she's great and I'm not hating...she just looks out of place in the commercials.


 4.) GLEE: I hate you.

5.) 90210: SORRY TRISTAN.
This show is completely vapid. It insists upon itself...I hate it! Not as much as GLEE, but almost there. I sadly used to watch this show . 




6.) NOT BEING IN NYC: I wish I was there!
When all of the cool parties and awesome stuff is happening, I'm here in Kentcky. WAAA

7.) NOT HAVING A POLAROID CAMERA: argh!
There's no explanation.


8.) LIVING IN KENTUCKY WHEN I COULD BE LIVING IN NYC
only a couple more years...




9.) John Mayer...
I just don't like him.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews