Hey girls.
  So I interviewed Hannah from http://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/
Q: Are there any AG dolls you think are unoriginal?
A: No, I think AG did a great job making all their dolls. Though I wish they weren't as expensive.
Q: What do you think of GOTY 2011 Kanani? Are you thinking or buying her?
A: I think that Kanani is really pretty. And I love that she's from Hawaii. Plus I really like all her outfits and accessories. I am going to ask for her for my birthday.
Q: If AG were to make another historical what do you think she'll look like?
A: I think AG should make an Asian historical doll, I'm sure many people would buy her.
Q: How many doll do you want to get?
A: I want to get all the dolls. Their all so pretty. :) Besides Kanani, the next one I want is Rebecca.
Q: How many followers do you want?
A: I would LOVE to get 100 followers. That would be awesome!
There's the interview with Hannah!
  Tell me what ya think!
~Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews