Hey, girls
so you should all know that when I type ISU it mean "Inner Star U so I have these 2 books from AG, A Fork In The Trail and I Girl's Best Friend so you know how on the back they put a book mark on it and it has a code.... well I have any use for the bookmark with the code and I don't want to play on ISU so I'm giving the bookmark (the code is on the bookmark) never used. If you want it just email me at caelen12@hotmail.com I have 2 bookmarks so the first 2 people that email me saying they want it will win it, or email me saying you want it sent by mail. Rmember the account that you unlock lasts for 14 days only.
~Caelen12
P.S. Please vote on my poll, it's at the bottom of the page, as always. :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews