Hey gals I know I said I was taking a break till Thursday but I got everything don quicker than exspected so this is Bring It on Part 2 so if you didn't see Bring It On Part 1 just scroll down a  bit.Below is Bring It On Part 2.


Julie walked over to get her refill and just as she was walking back she slipped and all her juice spilled on Ivy.
Ivy shrieked and said ''YOU IDIOT'' and ran away. Everyone chanted ''Clutzilla Clutzilla Clutzilla''!!!!!
  Julie ran as fast as she could into the second stall in the girl's washroom and cried. ''I'll go talk to her." said Bella. Jules are you in there?''GO AWAY'' said Julie. ''Julie I just want you to know that they're not really making fun of you they're making fun with you." said Bella. ''Really'' asked Julie? Yeah now lets get to history class.
AFTER HISTORY CLASS........
''Felicity wake up wake up''. said Mia. ''What happened?'' asked Felicity. ''Well... Julie,Mia and I didn't notice but you fell asleep and while you were asleep Ivy and her BFF Amy kinda well messed with your face.'' (below is a picture of what Felicity looks like after  her uh make over)
''AHHHHHHHHHH'' shrieked Felicity. ''Is something wrong Miss.Merriman?'' asked Mr.Williams. ''Goodness gracious (Mr.Williams has a British accent) Miss.Merriman you look awful and your breath is terrifying worse than that girl Amanda Emerald her breath was quite smelly you could smell it from a mile away!Seriously Miss.Merriman try a breath mint or dog poop!''I can't believe Ivy and Amy would take down my hair,put fake bugars in my nose,put holes in the dress that my mother made me,put cheap and a poorly done make up job on my face and tie my hair into knots.''
I want to go home.'' said Felicity as tears started to roll down her cheeks...........
TO BE CONTINUED...........
  Remember  to check back on Wed. Jan. 26, 2011 if you want to see part 3.
~Caelen12
P.S. This is a message for Emma from AG fun and the dolls of Lilly Pad Meadow I think it's your email either way I can't send that email so I posted it on AG fun on the post SO Sorry just don't worry it's not my um main email.
P.P.S. Some of you may have noticed that I have a blog list at the bottom.If you would like to have your blog there just comment saying that! :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews