Q: What do you think the new GOTY 2012 will look like? A: I think GOTY 2012 will have shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin.
Q: What do you think the new historicals will look like?
A: I think the new historical doll is going to be a Mexican doll.  I think she will have long brownish hair like Kanani's
and will have brown eyes. 
Q: How many dolls would you like to have?
A: I would like to have 50 dolls.  I know it is a lot, but I just LOVE AG Dolls!
Q: How did you discover AG?
A: I found out about AG from a TV Show, but I don't know which one.
Q: How old were you when you discovered AG?
A:  was 6 years old.
Q: Which doll is most like you?
A: Well... no doll is like me, but if I had to choose the one that is most like me out of all of the dolls, I think it would be Ivy.
AG Fun shared with Hannah and her other blog is The Dolls Of Lily Pad Meadow
~Caelen12
P.S. I put more pics on my  Funny & Dumb Barbie Pics! page. Enjoy!
P.P.S. I added 2 new things. Anyone want to guess what they are? Hint: they are at the bottom of the page.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews