1. Who was your first AG doll and why did you pick her? I got Kit for my seventh birthday. I liked her because my mom always said that I looked like her.
2. How did you find out about AG? I think I found out by reading the books.
3. If you could pick out another AG doll who would it be and why? I would pick MAG 23 or MAG 39 because I would love a doll that I could name myself.
4. Do you like Kanani, GOTY 2011?Why do you like her or why don't you like her? I'm inbetween on Kanani. I LOVE her long brown hair but her eyes just don't look right.
5. Are there any other doll collectors in your family? My sister, Emily, likes AG as well.
6. Do you think that Mattel (the owner of AG) will one day shut down AG and use all the money for they're toys? If people don't buy their dolls (which they might not considering how much they are) they might shut AG down. Otherwise, I don't think they will.
7. Which type of AG dolls do you like better?Pre-Mattel or the version they have now? The ones they have now.
8. Who would you like AG (Mattel) to archive? Addy
~Caelen12
P.S. Please vote for Emma on  americangirlcentral-liddy.blogspot.com
P.P.S.      I just need one more follower to achieve my goal of 31 followers so spread the word.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews