Hey Guys,
so my dad and my grandpa are letting me choose any doll I want and they're both paying for half each.
  So I put up a poll about it and I have info and pics.
Well.... The two tied up type of dolls  want are A My AG doll (please see image below)

Reasons why I want her: I don't have a AG doll with bangs or blue eyes and when I saw her she just really caught my eye. I can't 100% guarantee that i will get this MAG I may get Kanani,historical or another MAG


  Reasons why I want her: I don't have a Madame Alexander girlz doll and I think they're REALLY pretty just like AG dolls and I don't have a 18" inch doll with dark skin.
Please vote on my poll I just want to know what you think. But what do you guys think? Should I choose one of these two lovely dolls or wait?
~Caelen

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews