WE ARE PREGNANT! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I couldn't share my biggest news yet and everything else paled in comparison to write about. But now that the majority of friends and family know, we can share it online. I will be 12 weeks on Wednesday (the ultrasound picture was taken at 10 weeks). We are due on July 6th, but I have a feeling this kid will be late - all of my siblings, including me, were late. Plus, the doctor said the measurements from the ultrasound would put the due date on July 8th, but we are leaving it at July 6th for now.
So far I have not had any problems or issues. I had a little bit of nausea just a couple of nights but I ate some crackers and soup and felt better. I also have not gained any weight yet which my doctor was happy with. In fact, I was still doing bootcamp up to my 7th week! I haven't done anything since then though :(. I did look for a prenatal yoga class in my area but haven't had any luck so far. I may just have to go to one in Houston if I want to do it :(. I will keep everybody updated much better on the blog from here on out, I promise!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews