Hey guys so I went on Gabby's blog iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com 
and I asked Gabby if I could copy the pics and she said yes!!! :)
 
Above would be Kanani's meet outfit and most people say it's hideous but I think it's kinda pretty.
 
Above is Kanani and her owner eating snow cones i think the picture below is a snow cone making set


 I think that's a snow cone making set.

I guess this is Kanani's starter set the surf board reminds me of Kailey.


 These pajama's look like Jess's pajamas.








































I like this chair set,original but since Jess lives in Hawaii shouldn't it be a straw or stick chair?
Tell me what you think!
~Caelen12
P.S> I did not find these photos Gabby from  iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com did.
P.P.S. Can you please vote on my polls?













0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews