Hey guys,
I'm sorrry I haven't posted in like almost 2 weeks, I've just been buisy with studying,homework,tests and more tests and my field trip. I just didn't have time to post anything plus + my mind was ______________ and I didn't have much time to get hooked on more AG stuff.
  So let me tell you about my life this week.
The other day, I got a packedge from AG that my Aunt sent me; so want to know what was inside?
Look below,

 
The puff sleeved t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Today, I went to B-A-B-W (build-a-bear-workshop) and got........................
Look below


















Clarice!!!!!!!
  It's been pretty cold lately here, in Canada mainly -2,-3 and if we're lucky  0' C.
  Well, that's it for now!!!!
~Caelen12
P.S. thank-you to Phoebe  for becoming the 11th follower. I will do the "thank-you followers post sometime soon".

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews