Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!!!
  I hope you will all have a AWESOME Christmas eve I know I will though see,every year on Christmas eve me,my little brother and my dad all make sandwiches and then give them to homeless people and every year on Christmas eve my family and I  all eat a delicious but we say a prayer first before we eat see, I'm catholic and after we all eat we sometimes watch a Christmas movie and then my little brother and I get to open 1 Christmas gift.
  Well...... that's what I do on Christmas eve but what about you guys? I'd sure love to know.
~Caelen12
P.S. I will do a Christmas day post tomorrow I hope you guys comment on this post too!
P.P.S. Thank-you to everyone for these past few months and thank-you for all your support too!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews