Hey guys so today I'm doing two posts in one, you may be thinking how are you going to do that well.....
I will do one post first and when I'm done that post there will be a ___________________ and I will start the second post.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
                            What Do You Think?
So Mia aka my #1 fan as she said asked me a question " Do you think it's cool to be mentioned by someone in a post and response to Mia is yes. Mia inspired me to have this post and poll.
  The poll is about if you think it's cool to be mentioned in a post so PLEASE vote and I apologize if I'm sounding pushy also when or should I say if your voting please vote on my other poll: Do you like pullip dolls.So just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see it.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
                    The Best Day EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 So today I went to my mom's hotel Christmas party and it was awesome!!!! :D I got to see my friend that moved away and I got her a little Winnie The Pooh vending machine toy and she got me a orange silly band.
  We talked and she told me about her new school and her new friends. There was a colouring contest,ginger bread making,stoking making,mini massages and you could play on the Wii. Next up Presents! We all received our presents and they announced who won the colouring contest, but me nor my friend didn't win sigh.:C
  When we all opened our presents they put loot bags with Christmasy things inside the loot bag.
  Thanks for reading. :)
~Caelen12
P.S. Please vote on my polls please. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews