Hey guys today is my b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  In honor of my b-day Mia sent me this e-mail



Happy Birthday, Caelen I remembered you told your viewers on your blog that December 12th was your b-day so I remembered and sent you this card.
  I'm oh so sorry my computer won't let me be a follower, boo hoo hooo. I'm sorry it says happy Monday I chose it because your b-day is today but your going to school tommorow and all your BFF's are going to wish you a happy b-day!
                                                       May All your b-day wishes come true!
~Mia
Thank-you Mia for letting me show this to my viewers! :D
  Just because it's my b-day it dosn't mean this is SUCH A HAPPY DAY, see my daddy couldn't make it, he had some sort of a job meeting in Denmark because something happened with his arn and the goverment in Denmark is helping him pay for his house etc and since he's going to his meeting the goverment in Denmark gives him money and daddy said than he can stay longer in Canada! But he said that I could send him a wish list with stuff from AG on his way back to Canada when he's in New York he said he'll try to go to AG and buy me some of the things that are on my wish list.
  Huh Christmas day Christmas day on top of the fact my mom said she might have to work on Christmas day, at the Westin Hotel but she says when you work on a holiday you get payed more.
  I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Dec. 19th see my mom's hotel is having a Christmas party and my friend that moved away her dad and my mom work at the same hotel so that means I get to see my friend that moved away!!

~Caelen
P.S. PLEASE vote on my poll, not tring to be pushey. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews