Hey, guys, I was gonna write with a more festive green but I thought it was too light.
  I already opened my presents here in Canada and they were awesome!!!!! All that waiting really paid off.
  Then again Christmas isn't about receiving gifts it more about giving.You all probably know this saying " It's better to give than to receive". 
  But sadly, today my mom has to work today and tomorrow.So we got up pretty early to open our gifts.
  Yesterday Julie/Lilly's blog's competition winners were announced and............... 
I won 2nd place!!!!!! The prize was a certificate and I personally LOVE it and honestly I think it's better than the student of the month certificates at my school. If you would like to see it's below.
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=f6749113c3&view=att&th=12d1a9ee2000c812&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
  Well that's it for now and Happy Holidays!!!!!
~Caelen12 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews