I can't decide if I should get a mini doll or outfit this is one of the out fits I want to get. This outfit is called : Licorice Play Outfit.

This is another outfit I would like to get this outfit is called : Outdoor Play Outfit


American Girl WILDERNESS OUTFIT COMPLETE RET NEW IN BOX
 This is another outfit I would like to get it's called : Wilderness Outfit.
 
This is the last outfit I want it's called : Eyelet Sundress. I know some of you may be thinking ``Hey that looks like Gwen's dress'' for those of you that don't know Gwen was one of Chirssa's bff's. Chirssa is GOTY doll 2009. This is on sale for only $10

  
This is Emily's mini doll she is battling with Nellie.             

And last but not least this is Nellie so what do you think should I get some clothing or a mini doll?

There's a poll where you can vote on which outfit should I get or mini doll ( it's all in one poll)
-Caelen12
P.S. to vote scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews