This is mini Kirsten.
  I have her.
  Hair: her hair is ok the braided buns are really just tied together to make it look like braided buns. At the end off her hair it feels weird like felt.
Shoes : Her shoes are WAY BETTER in person! There leather and are nice to feel! But the laces of the shoes to me are to big and the lases come undone easily.
Outfit : Her outfit is nice material except for the apron the apron's material is like kinda felt to me.
Condition : When she arrived her condition was good except for her bangs half of her bangs were on one side and half on the other but it was cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall : Over all I think she's a good toy close to great but very good!
- Caelen12
P.S. Please view mini Samantha's review.Also theres a poll for if you think I should do more toy reviews so scroll down to the bottom of the page and well just vote.For my polls you may select multiple answers.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews