Hey guys I interviewed a blogger named Julie / Lilly! Here's her blog!   http://peaceoutjulie.blogspot.com

Q : Do you want more AG dolls if so which one or ones?
A: I would love some more AG dolls - I would have Felicity, Rebecca, Kaya, 10 MAG's and two GOTY.
Q : If you were to make 1 AG doll GOTY or historical ? What would she be like? What would be her hobbies?
A: I would create a new GOTY - she would be dark (there are unfortunately not many dark ones) and completely honest. Her hobbies would to be play a certain sport (e.g. soccer)
Q : Do you like Mattle's style of owning and running AG or Pleasant Company?
A: I like Pleasant Company best. I think it had much more value for the historical. I like the MAG's, but Mattle is going way over the top with them.
Q : Which historical character do you think AG (Mattle) should bring back?
A: I think they should bring back Samantha, as she was extremely popular and very-loved.
Q : Do you think there should be MAG mini dolls?
A: I think they should, because some people might not want another doll, but wish they could have a mini MAG. I think it is a good idea.
Q : Do you think there should be smaller mini dolls like key chains? If so why?
A: Definitely - I would love having Kit on my school bag!
Q : Do you think AG should have a fan club again?
A: I'm not so sure, because now they have INU. I guess it would be okay to start one up again though.
There's your interview with Julie/Lily 
~ Caelen12
P.S. If you want to see more interviews just scroll up to the top and you'll see Interviews click on it and you'll see more interviews!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews