Q: How many dolls do you have and what are their names?
   A: I have 3 AG dolls: Felicity, Elizabeth, and a JLY (not sure which one) named Amythest.
Q: Out of all the AG dolls who would you like to have?
   A: I wish I could have Kristen, but I didn't have the money until it was too late!
Q: which AG doll or dolls do you think should be archived and why?
   A: To tell the truth, I like all of the AG Historical dolls. And I'm really sad about Felicity and Elizabeth being archived...
Q: Do you think Mattle the owner of AG and Barbie are doing a good job with AG and do you think Mattle is trying to make money off AG for Barbie?
   A: They used to have an awesome product, but now they're making it all about MAG's and not really paying attention to Historicals. And I do think they're just trying to make money off AG for Barbie.
Q: For GOTY doll 2011 what color skin should she have and what do you think her personality should be like and why?
   A: I think that the GOTY for 2011 should be African American, because you don't really see those much on AG. I think it would be really cool if she loved exploring...I'm not exactly sure why, it just strikes me as cool.
Q: For the new historical character (characters) wat time period do you think they should be from and why?
   A: Wow, what hasn't AG done? I don't know, but I can't wait to see. Perhaps from the Renissance or Middle Ages, when they went through the Black Death and some of the people they knew died? It would be very interesting to read their stories.
 
Thanks for interviewing me! You have an awesome blog!
~ Caelen12

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews