So I may have a contest depending if I get enough people to comment so I know that you check on my blog.
  The reason why I won't have a contest unless I get enough comments is if you guys comment I know your here and etc etc...........
It's kinda complicated for me but I'm 8 I know you may not get it because it's kinda complicated. But if I do have a contest this will be the prize: look below. I have this book and it's paperback and I'd be willing to give it away  if I have enough comments I'll have to save up for shipping or ask my mom.
 -Caelen12

P.S. comment if you can.Also The book ``SECRETS AT CAMP NOKOMIS I read the book but it's in PERFECT condition no stains pencil or pen marks plus if I have a contest and you win the book will also come with a Rebecca book mark!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews