Just to let you folks know, Bella Pictures (the Big Box wedding photography studio with the high pressure sales team) has just been sold to CPI Corp. CPI owns the SEARS and WALMART photo studios.

I can't say if the "New Bella" will operate as it did before it was sold, but I would think that some changes are in order since Bella allegedly was losing money.
Now I do speak from experience, having been a "Bella Certified" photographer during 2007. I quit because I didn't like the fact that I was not allowed to meet my bride and groom until the actual wedding day. I have run my own professional photography studio for 10 years and I love meeting my couples way before the wedding day so that we can discuss their vision for their special day and I can go over the details of the day, the timeline of the day and get to know the couple so that we are friends by the time the wedding day approaches. I have to admit, I also quit bella pictures because they paid their photographers terribly low wages.






I've written this post because I believe that the more informed people are, the better equipped they are to make a decision that they will be happy with regarding the most important day of their lives.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews