I actually know her!
Well, I really just wanted to tell the world about this chica asombroso! She has the coolest tumblr I have EVER seen. first of all, I just want to say that she's one of those super cool people who you want to just be awesome around. You feel super accomplished if she likes something that you have on, because she's like a parisian hipster who knows about politics and McQueen and French impressionism...she's AWESOME!

She has the wit of a political scientist and the finesse of a Nabakovian novela. So you can only imagine how I feel about her blog! She makes me want to be a better blogger...I'm ashamed of mine.


MY FAVOURITE POST!

She shares my love of Peonies...

SHE'S SOOOOO BADASS!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews