HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Her birthday was actually on the 7th(shout out to those Aquarius'), but I'm "La Chica Tarde" so I'm 2 days late.

She's been a rock in my life that offered stability and finesse when I needed it. She's given me the gift of confidence and created an environment of acceptance. It's not easy living with a 3rd wave feminist, riot grrrl, hipster, artist(we know about those "art" types). I know I can be a bit much. But I can say with all honesty that I wouldn't rather take this journey to adulthood with anyone else but you mom. I know our time together is approaching it's end(COLLEGE). But these years and lessons that you have given me are irreplaceable.

LOVE YA MOM!

My mom could have been an extra in a Spike Lee movie back in the 90's.


Me and my moma in Hilton Head
Me and my moma, CIRCA 1998
NAVIDAD 2010




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews