MONET ST.CROIX (aka Mekha) COMIC
OKAY
So, I've been reading x-men comic books since 2000.(I was about 5 so I could read pretty well.) I wanted to be(and still want to be) Monet St.Croix from the Generation X comics. I had a short stint when I was 10 when I was convinced that I was Storm. My grandmother used to humor me and call me Storm at times. It was later when I found out that it had nothing to do with my mutant abilities, but I was born during a tornado.(hence the name Storm. I know...It's corny and kitschy but, it's my life.)
Now, I'm almost 17:

4 FILMS LATER:


1 ACTION FICURE LATER:

GAMBIT...
come on...
I'm Officially HOOKED!!!
 Not only because I'm a massive nerd, but because there is continuity within the storyline. Everyone else is spazzing on the details, but X-MEN... they are the crashest comic/film saga yet.
NOW THE NEXT FILM TO THE SAGA IS HERE!!!!!



IT'S GONNA BE EPIC YALL!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews