Ok
   So I've noticed for a while now that there is no Ivy mini doll! For those of you that don't know Ivy is Julie's BFF I have the doll Julie the one with the long blond hair.
    All the BFF dolls also have mini dolls acept Ivy it could me because  she's kina new but she's not really that new her and her BFF Julie came out in 2007 but Julie has a mini doll but why not Ivy American girl aka Mattle if Mattle can keep on making their Barbie dolls,Polly Pockets, Hotwheels and all their other toys they make including making new AG stuff so why can't they make an Ivy mini doll? I am going to e-mail american girl service here it is if you want to e-mail them I know the reply I will get is thank-you for your thoughts about your ideas but what about the request
    So this might just work.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews