So umm.......................
   Right now I will thank the people that got my american girl dolls and got me into AG dolls/other dolls and help me create my blog.
   So first I would like to thank my Grandma for getting me my first 2 AG dolls (Mia girl of the year 2008 and Isabell she is a JLY doll) Next I would like to thank my Auntie Anna for getting me my Julie doll she is the one with the long blond hair and she is a historical character and she also got me my first AG mini doll so now I'm also really into AG mini dolls!
  And the second last my mom who got me Felicity and accsesories  wich should be arriving in a few days and Last but... not least Gabby for being my first follower and the first one to comment besides my parents the websites that inspired me are blow!
www.dolldiaries.com
www.americangirlfan.com
www.iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com
-Caelen12
P.S. If you have any questions just comment and I will happily reply or if you would like to give your opinion please comment below! :-)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews