Ok so now I will introduce you to my dolls.
    First up is Mia my first american girl doll of the year.She is the first doll on the left She is my first AG doll I got her from my Grandmother for my 7th birthday 2 years ago so umm...........
    heres a story on how I got her.
    When I was 6 I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8 with my mom and it was Madie and Cara's b-day and I saw the dolls and I just thought they were really pretty!So I went to their website wich is http://www.americangirl.com/ and I saw the products and loved them so when my grandma came to visit she gave it to me so yeah thats how I got Mia she is girl/doll of the year 2008 and is no longer available for purchase.
   Next is my second doll I got this year is Bella aka Isabell oh and she's a just like you doll JLY she is in the middle so I had asked my grandma for another AG doll and she gave me her so not really a very long story.
   In the end the first doll on the first right side is Julie and she is a historical character doll and is from the 1970's I just got her in the mail from my Aunt I got Julie in the mail about like 3 weeks ago My Aunt also got me Julie and her accesories,Samantha mini doll and a Samantha movie.
   Stay tuned for my next doll Felicity she is coming in the mail soon in like maybe a few days or a week and is a gift from my mom so yeah.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews