At A&M, getting your official Aggie ring is pretty much as important as earning the diploma. As a matter of fact, I went through all of the rigamaroo to get my ring but didn't even bother walking the stage at graduation - I had my diploma mailed to me. I really wanted to be there for Hannah's ring day, but I could not take off of work that Friday - we had this company wide motivational coach/speaker thing that I couldn't get out of. So I had Justin go in my stead. Hannah's roommate and her boyfriend, as well as Jacob as soon as he got out of class, were also there with her.


Before:

Almost:

Here it is!

It's a special deal who gets to put the new ring on, Justin did it for Hannah. Nobody was with me when I got mine :( and I am still bitter about that. Hannah remarked that he has now put a ring on two Palmer girls' hands. His reply, "Next, I'm going for the trifecta!" So watch out Mom!

After:

With our "little" brother:

Group shot:

I hurried into College Station as soon as I could from downtown Houston so we could all go out to dinner. So finally, some sister pictures:

Everybody always says that Hannah looks older than me. Until now, I've never understood that. But I really think in this picture she looks so much older than she is, and definitely older than me. You wouldn't believe we are 5 years apart from this picture!

I am so proud of my sister!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews