I was thrilled to receive this review from Diane DuBose, an absolutely wonderful wedding coordinator that I worked with in October. Hope you don't mind me sharing this with you! Diane also does floral design and created this bouquet for the bride.



"Last year, I had one of those weddings that all Wedding Planners dream of having. My bride and groom live in Singapore but were coming back to the Bay Area for their wedding, as the groom was raised here. Every detail was left to my company Details, with the bride and groom making final decisions on key elements. As their photographer ranked as extremely important to them, I began my search to find the caliber of photographer I could attach my name to at the end of the day with no worries. The logical choice was Roberta Claire Photography! You may wonder what sets this individual apart from the rest of the very talented photographers in our area in my opinion? It is her ability to capture the essence of the bride and groom, to gather all the wonderful shots. But more importantly~~~do it without interrupting the flow of the day for the bridal party and guests. Roberta’s low key personality does not ruffle feathers as the day progresses, and she has the ability to work with your time lines and cooperates always with a smile! Now that the out of the norm-above and beyond skills have been discussed—there is her EYE for Photography! The pictures she will capture are phenomenal. My bride and groom loved working with her, are so pleased with their end product, many pictures as well as a wonderful album to share with their families for years to come. For me, their satisfaction means a job well done!"

Diane DuBose, Details www.detailseventsandweddings.com


Diane DuBose
Details
707 416-8840

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews