I finally have a back deck instead of my mud pit! With the help of a couple of friends and Justin's Dad, we were able to build a deck this weekend. It's not quite complete as it needs a couple of trim pieces and still has to be stained, but it is one sturdy structure. Below are pictures of the progress. On Friday, all of the materials were delivered and Justin and I carried all the paver stones to the backyard. Justin then laid it out so I could get an idea of the size it was going to be. He already had the plans drawn up (must have been a slow day at work on Thursday!) Then on Saturday, his co-worker and friend Bobby came over for several hours to get the framework done. While he was there I babysat his 2 year old son. They left at about 3:00 and then I helped Justin finish the framing. On Sunday, Justin's dad and friend Jim came over to help finish. I basically stayed out of their way and made sure they had plenty of water. And I made sandwiches. It ended up being about a 16' x 15' deck. Justin is sunburned, tired, and sore, but my weekend warrior built me a damn fine deck!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews