To be quite honest, I listened to Kelidescope from age 5 to 12. I would still be listening to it, if it wasn't broken from all of the use! The Neptunes, shaped my appreciation for music. I sit here as a (almost) 16 year old, and see the progression of the label. The Neptunes have produced like 46% of what's on the radio.
I remember beating Clipse's "Grindin" on our desks with pencils in Elementary and Middle School. When my mom would take my braids out when I was little, I would go in my room and sing "Caught Out There"  1999 was just a good year! So many memories come with it. As I get older I feel so much more "in touch", b/c as people reflect on the decade, and talk about/ discover Kelidescope, and how great it was...I'm like " F*#@ yeah it was the bomb. I was five and 'I want your love' was on heavy rotation for me"!!!!



PIC VIA: http://bbcicecream.com/blog/2010/03/20/polaroid-fun/#more-14899

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews