I meant to write about what Justin and I did for Valentine's Day last week and never got around to it. Justin makes fun of the day as just a Hallmark day, which I do agree with, but it's still nice to use it as an excuse for a date out. Also, as this is Hannah's birthday and she was in town for the weekend, we had her to celebrate too. I made her cupcakes and had her blow out her candles on Saturday (Justin couldn't wait any longer to eat a cupcake). Then on Sunday, the 3 of us went to a dance lesson at the same studio I do my yoga class at (and the same instructor). It was only 1 hour and she taught us the basic steps to the waltz, tango, and salsa. Unfortunately for Hannah, she had to partner with a couple of different random guys, and one of them was fat, old and creepy. He looked like a toad and was just dripping in sweat. I really felt bad for her when she had to do the tango with him. But overall we had fun - at least Hannah and I did. I know Justin only did it to make me happy (that's love right there) and I told him just doing that with me was enough of a Valentine's Day gift for me. Between Justin and me, we have 4 left feet, so don't expect a breakout performance at the next wedding we attend.
After the class, Hannah had to get on the road back to College Station and Justin and I went to an early dinner at a little Italian restaurant. From there it was home and getting ready for work on Monday, but I thought it was a great Valentine's Day!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews