I was just going through our pictures loaded on the computer and realized I never posted our outside Christmas decorations! I made sure we took pictures that day just so I could blog about it and then completely forgot! So, here are pictures of the decorations we did for Christmas 2009:

Justin put up my lights one by one so they would all be in perfect alignment (400 total lights). We lined around the entire house, even borrowing our neighbors extension ladder to get the front peaks. (I love TX weather - note the shorts and t-shirt) It probably took a good 6 hours:

My candy cane lights line the walkway:


And the finishing touch are these huge ornaments from Home Depot to hang in our tree:


I guess this is better late than never!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews