I am a girl of many wants and wishes, and aspirations. For my sixteenth birthday, I have alist of things I want... 

I already know that I won't be recieving an elaborate aristobrat celebration for my milestone.



 For my B-Day I just want an intimate setting with some guests. A peony arangement, and some Indian food. I told my mom that A sweet sixteen wasn't a big deal, MY WEDDING to my international, Brazilian, Heart throb, SuperModel, Husband is where the big bucks are going. It will be something like this.
But with more black people, and Caribbean Calypsos and all that jazz.

For My Birthday, I just want to get an outdoor table at the Bombay Brazier. We'd order a whole Indian spread, and just OD on Curry.

Have a Guest List of Fabulous People. About Ten or Eleven.
This guest list includes:
1.) Santogold and MIA
I really believe they would bring the fun and hilarity. Plus these two women are completely rad.
2.) Vashtie Kola
Aside from the fact that she's kick-ass. She seems so fun, and she would give the coolest present.
3.) Julian Cassablacas
He looks like a silent comedian. One who you don't expect to be hilarious, but ends up being a the god of comedy
4.) Jameela Jamil
I watch the streams of T4 on you-tube, and she's so trendy and funny. Mos Def cool enough to come to my party.
5.) Kelis
I love her. Ever since I was 5 in 1999. I knew all the songs to Kelidescope. I just want to party with her.
6.) Janelle Monae
I would soooooo ask her to sing happy bithday to me! goodness I would just die!
7.) FeFe Dobson
She's my Joan Jett, and who wouldn't want to party with Joan Jett?
8.) The Teriyaki Boyz.
I love Teriyaki alot... and I have a crush on one of them.
9.) My Besties Surya and Jasmine
Just because we public enemies must role together, Notice Surya's Goon Face.

10.) Lastly... MY DATE!
(swoon)
TRISTAN WILDS...
Isn't he cute? I think he's adorable, and I would FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT!
The guestlist alone would warrant a legit Shindigg.
I wouldn't ask for a cake, but I'd ask for a grande Tiramisu.

Afterwards, we'd dance around the Bombay Brazier and downtown with sparklers, which would turn into a photo opt:)  
 Then we would retreat to my house and open pressies. Which would include...
A BBC Cardi
A Dress from Topshop


A Box of Fruity Pebbles...
(now that's friendship.)
A Bouquet of Peonies...
( my favourite flower)
A Violette New York Tee
( That would become my wardrobe staple.)

That would just be the best birthday party EVER. Instead of cheap slutty dresses, gas guzzling foreign cars, Whorish B-Day grind sessions, Psychotic meltdowns, and wasting millions...I could just have the true-blue-Mekha party. With real people, and Rad convo! So If any of the following are reading...I think your dope...and will love partying with you in the future.

-PAZ...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews