So I was leaning down to pet Doo-Dah, and for some reason turned and looked up in time to see a little head peeking down at me. My eyes got wide and my jaw dropped as I shouted up to Gizmo, "how the heck did you get up there?!?!" (Maybe not these exact words, but something similar) Obviously I'm guessing he jumped on the counter, then onto the fridge, then to the top of the cabinets. And the worst part is if he doesn't peek his head over, you cannot see him at all. In order to check and see if he is up there (after exhausting all other hiding spots - under the couch is a favorite) I have to climb up on the counter myself and peek over. I've only caught him up there a few times - probably because that first time I scared the crud out of him. Once he put his head back down, he was not expecting my face to come peering over the cabinets at him - prompting him to dive off. If he hadn't peeked over at me though, I would never have found him in his new spot.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews