Well, Justin and I felt very much like suburbanite homeowners this past Saturday. We pulled a few weeds and added mulch to the front flower beds. There was also a low spot in part of our yard that we had to fill with dirt and grass (from one of our neighbors, Mike, who just put in a back patio so he had plenty of grass to spare). It looks so pretty now! We replaced the black mulch that the previous homeowner put in with a smaller red variety. I think it looks so much better. And yes, we were both out there working, I didn't just take pictures and go back in the house. My back still hurts. (Haha! I just figured out how to put text first, then pictures!)



My cutie!

Before (above)
After (below)


Ta-Dah!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews