Last Sunday, February 15, we had our first dinner party. Brandon came down from Dallas, so all of Justin's family was there. Gelea brought pork tenderloins and lemon icebox pie and I made oven roasted potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, roasted tomatoes with brie, and home-made bread. Everything was delicious! A couple of hours before the dinner, Justin picked up the dining table, 4 chairs, and an antique china cabinet from my Aunt Julia, who lives in Houston. The china cabinet belonged to my Grandma on my dad's side. Somewhere, according to Aunt Julia, she still has the original receipt for the piece which was bought in the 1920's in NYC. I have a few pictures of the dinner party and a couple we took later after I filled the cabinet with my crystal (from my maternal Grandmother) and a few china pieces (from Virginia Copeland and a set of bowls from my Aunt). I also just barely managed to fit in the cake stand from Grandma Virginia. I love how everything in the cabinet was given to me from family members on both sides!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews