I have always wanted a red kitchen and I finally got it! 1 coat of primer and 4 coats of paint = the lovely shade of red below. (Ralph Lauren - Red Relay). Hannah was here over spring break, so she helped some.

The joints where my walls meet are all curved - there are no hard edges to paint to, so I had to meticulously paint by hand with a small brush to get a fairly straight line down the center of the curve.

It matches my Red Kitchen Aid appliances!

Hard at work with the first coat of primer. Yes, there is a warning on the ladder that says not to use the top as a seat (darn you 10 foot ceilings!). I ignored it. By the way, Hannah and I went to Home Depot to buy everything by ourselves. I even picked out this ladder and had Hannah carry it out to my car.

Smiling for the camera and looking forward to the end result!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews