You Would think that in school, people would act and become more rounded individuals. But in actuality people just come here to be RETARDS! I'm so serious. It's not even funny. Kids nowdays are retarded...I sound like an old lady but it's true!!! RETARDS!

Now in school you have your basic cliques.
The Norms
these kids blend in and acquire some traits of the popular crowd, they are generally clean,
have nice clothes but will wear the occasional sneaker...but really they are the minority.
 The Popular Crowd
Generally look like Ralph Lauren Models and wear Polo. Most of the girls are whores
and wear too much makeup. The guys are Cute, dry, viod of personality...some have the Clap.
These people makeup the smaller minory.Are incredibly stupid. And run the school (as we all know)
...Then there are what I like to call...
The Downtowners ( Urban or Hood in nature)
These kids mohawk there hair...wear all the street brands and astronaunt shoes and date the short girls with the kinky twists. They are amoungst the  majority...If not the majority.
The Boyscouts.( "nerdy" or "smart" in theory)
Ahh, they are the most extreme majority. You think, " Nerds aren't everywhere. That's why I can pick on one" But the misconception isn't in the numbers...it's in the proud. So few are true nerds...and proud. So that leads me to my last group
The UsPlacers ( Me and my Friends)
You would think that I'm going to say that we're the coolest batch of kids the school has ever seen.
But we're not! We're so legitly insane with our Indie free will...that many including the norms and the boyscouts DON'T GET IT. We are the artist and musicians and photographers of the school. We provide such culture and we are the kids that wear the Darfur, Che Guevera and Smiths tee shirts with cut offs and skinny jeans and VANS.
We're the filmakers, magazine editors and graphic designers of the PLANET! You would think they would love us. But they simply don't get us. That's why I call us the UsPlacers ...We have no real place in society so we have to place ourselves. Too lofty? I know I'm so corny...but it's true. So when we're watching me accepting my oscar for director, screenwriter and movie of the year you'll look back at this!
                                



























































CRS "Us Placers" from triggerhappy on Vimeo.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews