Ever since I was about 13 years olad, I've longed for the classic quilted Chanel bag! The preppy girls at my school would tote them around, but me being the 'anti' girl wouldn't want to admit that I was seduced by it's charm. Then I saw Vashtie donning her (absolutely perfect) Violet Chanel bag with thigh highs, leggings, a camo jacket, a vintage Smith's tee, and vintage cut offs. She was the perfect inundacion to my new love for Chanel.
Then there was Solange.
...and recently Kelis
I'm totally going to admit that these are my 3 favourite women in the industry EVER! As we know I've loved Kelis for over a decade now, and Vashtie is my favourite video director, and Solange is my ultimate style muse. I 've decided that I'm going to eventually buy all of these bags and buy one white one and have it custom dyed Magenta. But hey, I'm 16 so I have some time.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews