1.) Solange Knowles






















Solo is the creme de creme. I love this girl, she is unapologeticly FAB!
plus the short natural move was super becoming for her.
Photo VIA: http://mydamnblog.com/iblog/

2.) Vashtie














I heart Vashtie. I've posted it before and i'll post it again. She is the bomb.
Plus, anyone who appreciates roti is good in my book. She makes fannels, and combat boots
a feminine staple. AND the vintage Chanel bags don't hurt.

3.) KELIS
















I've loved her since the age of 5! What's not to love about her???
Her cool hair, FRIGGIN AWESOME MUSIC. Find something wrong with her style.
I'll wait.

4.) Jameela Jamil






















She is the cutest brit. She is so posh. And wears the
coolest lipstick.

5.) M.I.A















This British-Sri Lankan IS THE BREAD AND BUTTER! Her lipstick is awesome
and She has the coolest nails. I fell in love with her as soon as I heard "BOYZ"

6.) In Living Colour's Fly Girls




















NUFF SAID!

7.) Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman






















You gotta love those thigh high boots she had on in the beginning
of the film.

8.) N.E.R.D













These old guys are freaking cool. Their music is on point and so are the cool
brands they wear. Since I am embracing my tomboy edge, guy bands are starting
to appeal to me. Super excited to get "Nothing" on Sept. 7th.

9.) Jane Birkin
LOVE JANE. but my favourite dress that she wore was a little more revealing.

HOW RISQUE?
10.) FILM NOIR STARLETS


Who doesn't love film noir? It's so sumptuous, and luxe.
Anyone with any sense of art appreciation, will love it the way I do. XD

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews