Hello everyone!
I can't believe that it's been so long since I've posted to my Roberta Claire Photography blog! I've been using Facebook so much that I have neglected my blog.
Well it's time to check in! I hope that you all had a great holiday season and that 2010 brings you love, prosperity, good health and that your hopes and dreams come true.
I had a back injury in 2009 that forced me to really slow down and rest, but I'm ready to shoot some weddings!
I know that this is a really tough time for a lot of folks with the economy being as it is, so if you love my work, know me through a past bride or groom etc, and would like to talk to me about capturing your wedding day through my cameras in a way that you will cherish forever, give me a call.
I'll be happy to arrange a payment plan for you or customize a package for you that will fit your budget.
I'll try to blog more often in 2010!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews