We jumped at 14000 feet from a perfectly good airplane. You get up to speeds of 120 mph until you hit 6000 feet when we deployed the chutes. Then you just float back to Earth. The whole thing takes about 65 seconds. It. was. awesome. Justin and I will definitely be doing this again; the feelings are indescribable. The view was awesome and just incredible how all of your senses just come alive. Between everything you see - the clouds, the horizon, the sun, the ground, and what you feel - the temperature at the drop point is 30 degrees and you can feel it get progressively warmer the closer to Earth, and the sounds - from wind rushing your ears until you deploy the chute and then it's absolute silence. Just clear as day to have a conversation between the instructor on my back and me. We did spins and spirals to get the lift in your stomach like a rollercoaster does. We can't wait to be able to afford to do it again! (Although I used my "self improvement" quarterly $200 from work to cover part of the cost today. :) I love my job.)

A perfectly good airplane:
Taking the plunge again; Happy 1 year anniversary!
Justin's tandem partner, Doug.
Rachel waiting to be called.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews