OH THE SHANANIGANS IN THE WORLD!

There are WAY too many things in this world that we HAVE to deal with. Like nuclear weapons of mass destruction, nickles, pickle juice, global warming and dirty politics. So can anyone tell me why we would add more nuttiness to our mental rolodex. UGH I DON'T KNOW. Anyway, this is a list of things that I think would make the world a smidge better, if they were not here.

1.) GYPSY MOTHS.
I HATE these nasty F*#$*#@!!! THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING, and they do nothing at all for the environment. They kill the nicest trees in our city. PLUS! When their GROSS mutant egg sacs open in the spring...their nasty babies fall on your head. UGGHH. THEY SUCK


DEATH TO GYPSY MOTHS!

2.) KIDS BOP! (F*^@ YOU!)
LIKE REALLY, WHY ARE YOU HERE?
GO THE FREAK AWAY, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU EXPLOIT LITTLE CHILDREN'S EARS WITH SONGS ABOUT SUICIDE AND MURDER! GAGA IS NOT FOR BABIES! YOU GUYS HAVE LOST IT! SUCK A BIG ONE ON THIS!

3.) John Mayer
   WHAT A ROYAL DOUCHE.
You would think that some people would just play the guitar...

4.) JOE LIEBERMAN. bitch.
( why don't you kiss his lips, you've been kissing his ass for quite sometime. I promise it's not that much of a difference)
When I see that double crossing, toothless rat I'm going to need restrictions. I'm almost positive that he is a double agent.

5.) Rush Limbaugh.
DO I HAVE TO? REALLY? Okay, fine I'll indulge in two words.

... HITLER

OXYCOTIN...

were good? yeah, were good.

6.) VEVO ADS!
Honest to blog, I really want to get angry when I  see them pop up before my HQ video. I love You-Tube , but seriously. I know that it's there to keep You-Tube free, but I'm just DONE with it. :D



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews