http://www.eldoradosparesorts.com/hotels/el_dorado_royale/index.php

This is where Justin and I will be staying on our Mexican vacation to the Riviera Maya area. It is an all inclusive resort and adults only, so we are super excited about it. We are going for some much needed R&R. Hannah will be our house and dog sitter while we are gone and before she starts her internship at Dresser. I can't wait!

Hannah also came in last weekend to go shopping with me to get new bikinis and cover-ups; the necessities for the beach. And of course, since I will shortly be seen in bikinis, I have been working out on my Wii Fit like crazy! Bella sure has enjoyed going on runs/walks everyday as well.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Blog Archive

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews