For my first day at Triad, they had a full bouquet of flowers delivered to my desk. They also took me out to a long lunch. I didn't even have to be there until 9 (I was there by 8:35) and left at 3:00. Told me to be back tomorrow at 8:30. Also, I have this Friday off. Normally I would not because they want me to be on opposite Fridays of my boss, but until I am trained, she said I should match with her schedule. I report to the controller, so when she is off on a Friday, I am her back-up. When I do get to my regular schedule I will actually end up having 2 Fridays off in a row. I won't be complaining. I can already tell from the training I did today that I am going to LOVE this job. I can't wait to go back tomorrow!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews