I would love to invite you to my studio to see my beautiful new wedding album samples. Just give me a call and schedule a time that is convenient for you. I always look forward to meeting new people. I am happy to answer any questions that you have about wedding photography in general and will help you to choose a photographer that will be a good match for you (even if it's not me). What do I offer my couples? Excellent customer service before, during and after your wedding. Prompt return of phone calls and e-mails. I make sure that I capture your wedding day in the style that YOU want. I have lots of experience photographing weddings in all kinds of settings from church ceremonies, beach weddings, backyard weddings and even some really unusual venues. Each wedding is unique and special. I also have a knack for making people feel very comfortable when having their pictures taken. I understand that sometimes there are difficult situations that arise at weddings ( parents that have divorced or remarried and there are awkward or uncomfortable moments). That's why I take the time to discuss these things with my couples before the wedding so that we can have a plan to make sure that everyone feels comfortable and enjoys the day. The last thing that a bride and groom need on their wedding day is to be worried about family dynamics. Leave that to me. I have had plenty of experience with these types of situations and know how to handle them without people ending up with hurt feelings etc. I take a very personal interest in my couples as many of my previous clients will tell you. I also want to express my gratitude to my brides from the knot and for all of your referrals.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pictures Collection

Alexa Rank

Link Collection

Followers

Total Pageviews